Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Alas - Broken Glass! :(

Mid-way through my Labor-Day-weekend trip to see the grandchildren and other family members, my Glass stopped taking a charge. Rather than the pulsing LED that indicated a charge was being accepted via its micro-USB connection (hooked to wall charger or Windows laptop USB), I get an intermittent light of the non-pulsing variety, and an inability of the device to turn on.

Thanks to the online Explorer community, as well as a pretty quick followup from a Google Guide, I'm feeling ok that a quick and satisfactory repair/replacement cycle will commence once I return from my trip Tuesday afternoon. And as I remember from vintage Tom Peters management education, there's always the "we want to sell you a lemon" upside, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment