Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Glass experiences also on Goin' Mobile, Jim Lyons Observations

While I have and will continue to use this blog as the primary journal for my #GoogleExplorer experiences, I have included some of my adventures with Glass in two other blog posts I would like to highlight here.

Last month, in my monthly Observations, in the blog of the same name, I looked at my hands-on experiences with another product, the Berg Cloud Little Printer. But for fun, and did a little side-by-side with my Glass experiences (and yes, I admit, and maybe because now as a college professor, I can't resist the opportunity, from time to time at least, to "compare and contrast"). That post can be found both at The Imaging Channel (see "Go Go Go Little Printer") and my own JimLyonsObservations.blogspot.com - which gives me the opportunity, again, to thank my friends at 1105 Media for hosting me!

More recently, I wrote about my first month as a Glass Explorer, in a post at another 1105 property, Workflow. You can find that tale at "Google Glass - A Bluetooth Headset on Steroids?". This title, which is furthered explained in my post, is not intended as a "diss", but rather the way I have come to think of Glass, at least in the first month of being a "on-head" Explorer.

I would be flattered if any of my readers here would care to venture to these other posts, and thrilled if you would offer commentary!

No comments:

Post a Comment