Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mea culpa - Glass working!

Just a quick and happy post to note that my Glass is NOT broken! Apparently my micro USB cable is to blame, but this is good news. In the mean time (before I returned home from travels, where I could expand my troubleshooting options), I was contacted by a very helpful Glass Guide, who suggested trying a few things before assuming I had a RMA on my hands.

While the Glass Support website suggests* that the included Glass charger should more-or-less be used exclusively, trying a variety of cable/charger combos seems to be part of the troubleshooting regimen, so I don't feel too bad about using others that I have.

(* While there are thousands of Micro USB chargers out there, Glass is designed and tested with the included charger in mind. Use it and preserve long and prosperous Glass use.)
And the really happy part of this news is that I will have a working Glass for the Twilight Golf Scramble coming up Friday - should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment