Monday, September 2, 2013

Glass and grandchildren



When I applied to become a Google Glass Explorer, I quite naturally offered to base my evaluation applying the perspective of status as a proud baby boomer. I have many hobbies and interests, as well as quite a few professional activities, thus a plethora of ideas for using my Glass have come to mind. Some of them have been attempted in at least limited fashion already, with others waiting in the wings, and with many more yet to be imagined, no doubt.

Going back to that boomer thing, one of the most significant stages I have entered recently, along with so many others in my cohort,  is the grandparent stage. And I am finding that a hands-free, voice-activated photo and video-capture device can come in pretty handy - once the kids get used to grandpa (seemingly) talking to himself!

Here's a bubble blowing clip from last weekend's visit with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment