Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Glass connections


During the last week, I've spent much some major time off exploring in Oregon, driving through the desert east of the mountains as well as the Columbia Gorge, en route to visiting Portland and Corvallis. It's been a lot of fun, with Glass and otherwise, and then on my return to reality, had to spend a few days catching up on professional deadlines, so left the Glass alone.

In addition to my own experiences during the last seven days, I really enjoyed the finding the new George Takei video on Glass, the first in his new AARP-sponsored series on technology (see above). And I also discovered the professor for my new Coursera course, from Northwestern University, "Understanding Media by Understanding Google", is a fellow #glassexplorer! Dr. Owen Youngman blogs about his experiences, too (example - http://owenyoungman.com/2013/06/20/throughglass/).

And now on to more adventures #throughglass!


No comments:

Post a Comment