Thursday, August 22, 2013

Exploring Downtown Boise


Just a quick note on my continuing Glass progress. I've been exploring our downtown area a bit, while actually wearing my Glass in public, resulting in a few odd looks. I snapped a handful of fun shots, and then continued to experiment with sharing, through Evernote, Google +, and Twitter.

The "City Hall" photo, above, was "shared" via Evernote, then emailed to myself, then saved on my iPhone, then grabbed and tweaked by the iPhone Instagram app. The Instagram tweaks (tweeks?) really helped the photo's appearance by the way. And the roundabout process was time-consuming and unfriendly.

I remember during by Glass training last Wednesday my surprise there was not already an Instagram app/connector. In lieu of something "built in", I am seeking a more elegant way to post there, pictures and ideally videos, via the Explorer Community, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment