Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Seven days with Glass makes one week

So sorry for that bumper-sticker-ism, but couldn't resist the headline as I recap my first week with Glass. I've had lots of fun with it (them?), having shown lots of people at least a little bit about it; captured some nice stills and video clips; got it to consistently connect to my iPhone and through it, the internet; come to understand at a new level the workings of Google Plus; and overall had a blast!

I've also struggled to have it charged and ready to go when I think it should be; puzzled over a number of its functions including "share" (and "Cher"); and realized I have many (welcome) challenges ahead of me.

And it's been enjoyable, and much more meaningful, to read about other #GlassExplorers' experiences, both realized and planned. As I look ahead to the weekend, I am excited to do something, and not sure just what right now, with Golfing #ThroughGlass and Birding #ThroughGlass. So stay tuned and on the Week Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment