Sunday, August 25, 2013

Thanks Google Glass - I do appreciate it!


I was up early this Sunday morning, and had my Glass on attempting to take a photo of a pretty sunrise coming through our backyard trees.

While I was aware it was my birthday, I was still rather surprised to see this screen image when I looked through the Glass viewer. I never did get the shot I wanted, trying both Glass and my iPhone5 before I giving up. But I was motivated enough, later in the day, to get my Nexus 7 up and going with the Glass Android app, and then connected for the first time, so I could use the "screencast" function to see the screen images from my Glass on the Nexus. I then was able to capture a screen shot, which is posted here. So that's a couple more tick marks on my Glass to-do list!

And as I mentioned in the subject line here: Glass, I do appreciate the birthday greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment